I have served this recipe many times in my restaurant days. Now, it is served for just a few… gathered around the campfire …to a large potluck group – this recipe will always be…. a real crowd pleaser.
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (the real stuff)
- 1/2 cup salsa (or picante)
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 14.5oz can sweet kernel corn, drained
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and chopped
- Tortilla chips
Jalapeno Corn Dip
Mix all ingredients and refrigerate for several hours to let flavors combine. Like a little less spice? Take out the jalapeno. Like a little more? Add more jalapeno and a spicier salsa! Serve with tortilla chips.
This recipe comes from: ShugarySweets.com